Events & Education
- National Health IT Week - Sept. 23 - 27, 2019
- Governor Kay Ivey to sign proclamation in recognition of NHIT week on Sept. 16, 2019
- Networking Reception at Cahaba Brewing - Birmingham, AL - Sept. 25, 2019
- 2019 Alabama Healthcare Fraud Summit - Birmingham, AL - Sept. 20, 2019
- 5th Annual Alabama Healthcare Summit - Birmingham, AL - Oct. 10, 2019
- 2019 GC3 - Biloxi, MS - Nov. 13-15, 2019
The 2019 Alabama Healthcare Fraud Summit is a full day event, offering seven hours of industry accredited instruction presented by experts from the FBI, HHS OIG , the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Blue...
The 2019 U.S. National Health IT Week theme will focus on Supporting Healthy Communities. The following Points of Engagement demonstrate how information and technology can transform health and create...
Join us at Cahaba Brewing in Birmingham to celebrate National Health IT Week! Come out on Wednesday evening September 25 from 5-7pm CT to enjoy cocktails in a relaxed venue while you catch up with...
The Alabama Chapter of HIMSS, the Alabama Hospital Association, MGMA Birmingham, MGMA Alabama, NAHSE BRC, and ACHE are proud to present the 5th Annual Alabama Healthcare Summit featuring informative...
Early Bird rates extended through September 20th- book now & save! Book your room at Beau Rivage using the low group rate! View the full agenda here Agenda highlights: Wednesday November 13 1:00...