HIMSS Gulf Coast Chapters (GC3) Conference 2021
Dates: November 17-19, 2021
The annual Gulf Coast Chapters Conference (GC3) returns this fall for an in-person event at the Renaissance Riverview Plaza Hotel in Mobile, Alabama.
Hotel Booking Link - click here. Book by October 27th to receive our group rate!
Call For Speakers - click here to download the form! Apply now to present to a regional audience at the premier HIMSS event in the Southeast. Deadline for submission is July 30th!
Call For Student Posters - click here to download the form for more information! Deadline for submission is September 10, 2021
The key focus of this poster session is to showcase innovative student work around health information technology.
Potential topics include:
- Population Health Management
- Social Determinants of Health
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
- Health Data Management/Governance
- Healthcare Clinical Innovation
- Telehealth – including reimbursement
- Remote Workforce
- Mobile Computing
- Interoperability and Information Blocking
- Data and Standards
- Data Transparency
- Value-based Reimbursement
- Data Science
- any other related topics
Students must be registered and attending courses in an accredited academic undergraduate or graduate program currently or within the last 12 months prior to the application submission deadline. If accepted, they may be a program graduate at the time of presentation.
- Students must have a current Alabama, Louisiana, or Mississippi HIMSS Chapter membership by the submission deadline.
Wednesday Nov. 17, 2021 - Pre-Conference Symposium in the afternoon
Thursday Nov. 18, 2021 - Full day of educational sessions; vendor hall open; networking reception
Friday Nov. 19, 2021 - Morning educational sessions
Detailed agenda will be released at a later date.