National Health IT Week
The 2019 U.S. National Health IT Week theme will focus on Supporting Healthy Communities. The following Points of Engagement demonstrate how information and technology can transform health and create healthy communities.
- Advancing Public and Population Health
- Modernizing the Public Health Infrastructure
- Accelerating Workforce Development
- Expanding Access to Broadband and Telehealth
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health
Ways to participate include:
- Post on Social Media: Highlight #NHITWeek on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
- Share Your #IHeartHIT Story: #IHeartHIT is a year-long storytelling initiative that aims to shed light on the opportunities and impact health information and technology can have on improving health and how care is delivered. View #IHeartHIT Stories.
- Plan Activities
Events and celebrations bring needed attention to the role of information and technology in transforming health.
- See more at https://www.healthitweek.org/partner-activities
Visit https://www.healthitweek.org/ to learn more!