Past GC3 Events
Past GC3 Events
November 14-16, 2018 Mobile, AL
Renaissance Riverview Hotel. Session presentations:
- Pre-Conference: Alabama's Rural Health Landscape - Carolyn Bern, MPA. Alabama Department of Public Health.
- Pre-Conference: BCBSLA Direct to Consumer Telehealth - Brian Taylor, RN, FNP. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
- Policy Levers in Support of Data Exchange: The Push Toward Healthcare Transformation - Jeff Coughlin, MPP. National HIMSS.
- Reference Data Management: Extracting the Greatest Value from Big Data Assets for Bottom‐Line Impact - TJ VanderHeiden. Wolters Kluwer Health Language.
- What Patients Want: Using Patient Centricity to Drive Patient Engagement - Catherine Jeffcoat, MPH, MBA. ECG Management Consultants.
- Business Intelligence Maturity - Matt Esham. Lumedx.
- IT's Role in Stemming the Opioid Crisis - Mukul Mehra, MD. Illumicare.
- Building a Population Health Strategy that Physicians Love (Not Hate) - Cliff Frank. Shore Quality Partners CIN.
- MACRA: Developing Ninja Tactics for 2019 - Adele Allison, BSPS. DST Health Solutions, LLC.
- Top Strategies for Negotiating Payer Contracts - Will Israel, MPH. SSI Group.
- How Health IT Can Assist with Patient Care During and After a Hurricane - Michael Blackman, MD, MBA. Allscripts.
- Improving Team Outcomes by Administering a Strong Dose of Shared Leadership Medicine - Eddy Stephens, Infirmary Health System; Ara Travers MD, Providence Hospital; Dr. Steven Travers, DBA, MBA, MS, PMP, Travers Consulting.
- Data Management: How Sweating the Small Stuff Can Pay Big Dividends- Dan Rounds & Stephanie Crabb. Immersive.
November 15-17, 2017 New Orleans, LA
The Marriott on Canal Street.
November 3-4, 2016 Biloxi, MS
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino.
December 3-4, 2015 Birmingham, AL
Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa.
December 4-5, 2014 New Orleans, LA
Astor Crowne Plaza. Click here for a summary of highlights.
December 5-6, 2013 Biloxi, MS
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino. The inaugural Gulf Coast Chapters Conference.